The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc.. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 21.32 MB (22358440 bytes) on disk and is titled TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 121.59 MB (127498520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.32 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.65 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 18:40:48.053