The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TS4.exe and it has a size of 33.62 MB (35256848 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 50.02 MB (52454856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (33.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.69 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 1.0.732.20
alone. You can find below info on other versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:33:57.660