The Sims™ 4
You can find below details on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies close to 21.68 MB (22737320 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 104.70 MB (109781208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.68 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (28.11 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. For other The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-21 04:51:06.287