The Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The Sims™ 4's primary file takes around 21.32 MB (22358440 bytes) and its name is TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.61 MB (79287000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.32 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.66 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-11 04:39:11.017