The Sims™ 4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 17.62 MB (18480592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of The Sims™ 4. They occupy an average of 28.81 MB (30210832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (17.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:53:22.643