The Sims™ 4
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it takes circa 20.40 MB (21388568 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 94.67 MB (99271352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.40 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.36 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-18 01:08:24.543