The Sims™ 4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com/fi
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. Usually the The Sims™ 4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TS4.exe and its approximative size is 20.89 MB (21903304 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in The Sims™ 4. They occupy 85.19 MB (89327512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.89 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.10 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-13 08:29:19.310