The Sims™ 4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/it
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 18.52 MB (19422160 bytes) on disk and is called TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 28.24 MB (29607720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.52 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 11:09:06.473