The Sims™ 4
This web page contains complete information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it takes around 18.63 MB (19536336 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 22.14 MB (23217912
bytes) on disk:
- TS4.exe (18.63 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of The Sims™ 4. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove The Sims™ 4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\GDFBinary_en_US.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\installerdata.xml
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4.exe
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:44:55.243