The Sims™ 4
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 19.43 MB (20375832 bytes) on disk and is labeled TS4.exe.
The following executables are installed beside The Sims™ 4. They take about 85.14 MB (89271224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.43 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.09 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:10:11.653