The Sims™ 4
This page is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/cz
to get more information about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is frequently set up in the C:\The sims 4\The Sims 4 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and occupies 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in The Sims™ 4. They take 4.38 MB (4596064
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. When you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:19:55.327