The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 33.73 MB (35365840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 50.13 MB (52563656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (33.73 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.69 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.797.20
of The Sims™ 4. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 16:27:45.693