The Sims™ 4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts Inc.. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The Sims™ 4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 33.79 MB (35435984 bytes) on disk and is titled TS4.exe.
The following executable files are contained in The Sims™ 4. They take 43.34 MB (45445264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (33.79 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.69 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 01:30:14.010