The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies around 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in The Sims™ 4. They occupy 2.60 MB (2726560
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 22:01:16.050