The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Electronic Arts Inc.. Detailed information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Sims™ 4. The program's main executable file occupies 20.24 MB (21226776 bytes) on disk and is named TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 74.66 MB (78284344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.24 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.15 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This data is about The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. After you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 02:09:02.850