The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it takes circa 20.25 MB (21229848 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.02 MB (83911352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.25 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.15 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-13 18:56:08.680