The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Games\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk and is called Cleanup.exe.
The executables below are part of The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 1.71 MB (1790752
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
This page is about The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Bon Voyage
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Celebration! Stuff
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 FreeTime
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 H&M® Fashion Stuff
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Bon Voyage\Check For Update.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Bon Voyage\Electronic Registration.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Bon Voyage\Read Me.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EA GAMES\The Sims™ 2 Bon Voyage\Technical Support.lnk
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:03:42.820