The Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://help.ea.com/br
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it takes about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2645504
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ea.com/br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-18 17:57:06.463