The Sims™ 4
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/it
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is commonly set up in the C:\Games\The Sims 4 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies close to 834.72 KB (854752 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1709600
bytes) on disk:
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:22:15.777