The Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.50 MB (20448024 bytes) on disk and is called TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 95.86 MB (100516600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.50 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.19 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 08:59:20.200