The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. More info about the program The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/it
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies about 19.43 MB (20375320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 78.15 MB (81944248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.43 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.09 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of The Sims™ 4. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:51:21.080