The Sims™ 4
You can find on this page details on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. You can read more about related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/se
. The Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 22.65 MB (23751592 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 87.75 MB (92009712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4_x64.exe (29.89 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- TS4.exe (22.65 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
only. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 19:43:48.777