The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 20.94 MB (21962152 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 79.95 MB (83832536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.94 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.17 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-24 01:31:53.097