The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Additional info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/dk
to get more data about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.72 MB (18581456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of The Sims™ 4. They take about 34.29 MB (35955552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (17.72 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\The SIMS 4
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:37:42.323