The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts Inc.. More info about the app The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of The Sims™ 4. They take about 5.12 MB (5372064
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-19 20:51:02.363