The Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The Sims™ 4's primary file takes about 21.73 MB (22790056 bytes) and is called TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 102.88 MB (107879384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.73 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (28.18 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer.Registry keys:
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 19:49:50.660