The Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/it
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.24 MB (21224216 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 101.13 MB (106040952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.24 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.14 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall The Sims™ 4.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 19:48:02.233