The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/it
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TS4.exe is the The Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies about 19.94 MB (20903704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Sims™ 4. They take 79.32 MB (83174072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.94 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.76 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. For other The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. After you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 12:21:56.763