The Sims™ 4
This page is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more details about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The Sims™ 4's main file takes around 18.63 MB (19536336 bytes) and is called TS4.exe.
The executables below are part of The Sims™ 4. They occupy an average of 28.35 MB (29721896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.63 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 21:44:02.963