The Sims™ 4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. You can see more info related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's option. The Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cleanup.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 913.97 KB (935904
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. After you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 03:46:16.757