The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Origin\The Sims 4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Sims™ 4. The program's main executable file is titled TS4.exe and occupies 19.10 MB (20028696 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 70.40 MB (73819064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.10 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.66 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
only. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:30:07.470