The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ea.com/br
to get more info about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 20.34 MB (21329176 bytes) on disk.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 87.39 MB (91639736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.34 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.28 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about The Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
only. For other The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 4 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
The Sims™ 4 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://help.ea.com/br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 02:58:33.270