The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\games\ogames\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it takes around 834.81 KB (854848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in The Sims™ 4. They take 1.63 MB (1709696
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 1.0.677.20
only. You can find below info on other versions of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:16:42.483