The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. You can see more info on The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/fi
. Usually the The Sims™ 4 application is installed in the C:\Origin\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The Sims™ 4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The application's main executable file occupies 834.81 KB (854848 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cleanup.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 834.81 KB (854848
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 1.0.728.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fi
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 15:32:46.603