The Sims™ 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The Sims™ 4's primary file takes about 20.95 MB (21963688 bytes) and is called TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 83.37 MB (87420504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.95 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.17 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by The Sims™ 4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\The Sims™ 4 Get to Work
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\The Sims™ 4 Get to Work\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\The Sims™ 4 Get to Work\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\The Sims™ 4 Get to Work\MaintenanceLog.txt
The Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-08 19:27:28.053