The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/dk
. The Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Games\The Sims 4 directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the The Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies around 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with The Sims™ 4. They take about 913.97 KB (935904
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall The Sims™ 4.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-06 17:37:07.697