The Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Electronic Arts Inc.. Please follow http://www.ea.com/asia
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s page. The Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition v1 7 65 1020 Incl All DL\The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition v1 7 65 1020 Incl All DLC - ALI213 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The Sims™ 4's main file takes around 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 913.22 KB (935136
bytes) on disk.
This data is about The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/asia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:06:00.183