The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The Sims™ 4's main file takes around 21.74 MB (22800808 bytes) and is named TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 94.12 MB (98696472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (21.74 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (28.19 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. When you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-17 22:27:12.213