The Sims™ 4
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Electronic Arts Inc.. More data about the application The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.80 MB (20765464 bytes) on disk and is labeled TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 78.85 MB (82682232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.80 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.58 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 00:15:17.653