The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall The Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled TS4.exe and occupies 20.40 MB (21388568 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.39 MB (76956600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.40 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.36 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current web page applies to The Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall The Sims™ 4.Registry keys:
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Sims™ 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-12 20:53:24.667