The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software The Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file is labeled TS4.exe and occupies 22.19 MB (23271336 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.04 MB (92311896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (22.19 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (28.80 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of The Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
The Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-17 00:51:59.433