The Sims™ 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Further information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file has a size of 22.65 MB (23751592 bytes) on disk and is labeled TS4.exe.
The executables below are part of The Sims™ 4. They take an average of 126.92 MB (133081456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4_x64.exe (29.91 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- TS4.exe (22.65 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of The Sims™ 4. You can find here a few links to other The Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove The Sims™ 4 from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 02:09:50.610