The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling The Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TS4.exe and occupies 18.56 MB (19456976 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in The Sims™ 4. They occupy 36.76 MB (38541600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.56 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of The Sims™ 4. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Sims™ 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. When you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After removing The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:16:27.727