The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Detailed information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The Sims™ 4's primary file takes around 19.10 MB (20029208 bytes) and is named TS4.exe.
The following executables are installed together with The Sims™ 4. They occupy about 72.03 MB (75530616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.10 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.66 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of The Sims™ 4. For other The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the The Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:59:12.410