The Sims™ 4
This info is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to The Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims™ 4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The application's main executable file is labeled TS4.exe and occupies 20.34 MB (21329176 bytes).
The Sims™ 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 74.89 MB (78529080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.34 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.28 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about The Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
only. Click on the links below for other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". The The Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 04:01:42.970