The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about The Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims™ 4. The Sims™ 4's primary file takes around 18.64 MB (19548440 bytes) and its name is TS4.exe.
The Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.27 MB (34891112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.64 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (907.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (907.50 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. For more The Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall The Sims™ 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Sims™ 4 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:11:06.637