Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Programmi\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Programmi\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes around 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executables are contained in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They take 600.00 KB (614400
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (172.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". The Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:00:13.280