Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Programmi\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Programmi\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility. Broadcom Wireless Utility's primary file takes around 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The following executables are contained in Broadcom Wireless Utility. They take 600.00 KB (614400
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (172.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:00:13.280