Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Additional info about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom Wireless Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is composed of the following executables which take 13.29 MB (13936952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (650.80 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.55 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (6.81 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom Wireless Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 21:07:57.430