Broadcom Wireless Utility
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. The program is often located in the "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Broadcom Wireless Utility is "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11_App\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11" . The application's main executable file is named bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 320.00 KB (327680 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Broadcom Wireless Utility. They occupy about 17.94 MB (18814800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.62 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (320.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (8.24 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Broadcom Wireless Utility. Click on the links below for other Broadcom Wireless Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 02:50:26.717