Broadcom Wireless Utility
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Broadcom Wireless Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom Wireless Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 324.00 KB (331776
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (132.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (192.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom Wireless Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Broadcom Wireless Utility is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 04:36:28.220